DIY Homemade Detangler Spray
Summer is here! Whether you’re splashing at the pool, cheering on your team at the game, or sunbathing at the beach - All that fun in the sun can leave hair feeling dry and damaged.
We have the perfect DIY recipe that will keep your hair looking fabulous and fresh during the hot summer months.
Essential Oil Detangler Spray
Say goodby to tangles with this naturally derived detangler spray that will simplify your get-ready routine.
- 2-once glass spray bottle
- 5 drops Tea Tree
- 5 drops Lavender
- 1 tablespoon argan oil (jojoba oil, avocado oil, grape-seed oil, coconut oil are great alternatives)
- Alcohol-free witch hazel
- Combine the essential oil and carrier oil in the spray bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with the witch hazel.
- Shake well, spray hair with the mixture, and then comb through.
- Enjoy your sweet-smelling, tangle-free hair!
Bonus Tip: Achieve optimal results and pair with one of our best-selling detangler hairbrushes.