The Advance Face and Eye set features five essential eco-friendly brushes needed to create the perfect look.
This Set Contains:
- Powder Brush
- Angled Blush Brus
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush
- Blending Brush
- Angled Brush / Eyeliner Brush
What else do you need to know: These brushes are cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
- Powder Brush: The round, fluffy brush head perfectly applies loose or pressed powder all over the face for a luminous, airbrushed finish. Can also be used to bake the under eye area after applying concealer.
- Angled Blush Brush: The smooth, slanted bristles easily apply powder to the contours of the face. Perfect for shaping the cheeks and jawline for a sculpted and defined look.
- Blending Brush: Use this multi-purpose eyeshadow brush to blend shadow on the eyelids and along the crease.
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush:Use to apply and layer shadows on the eyelid and brow bone.
- Angled Brow / Eyeliner Brush:Small precision brush for lining eyes.
Step 1: Squeeze a dollop of cosmetic brush shampoo into a glass or a mug and fill with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Swirl your brushes in the water and gently massage the tips.
Step 3: Rinse the bristles with clean water.
Step 4: Carefully squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
Step 5: Reshape the brush head and lay flat.
Step 6: Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can become mildewed.